Taking care of your skin and developing a skin care routine is important, having a clear skin can help boost your confidence. Clean and clear skin can make a big difference in your appearance. Here are 7 skin care ideas that bachelors must try.
1.Multani Mitti Face Pack
As you all know bachelors are always running of time. This Multani Mitti face pack is less time consuming and easy to make. What you have to do is :-
- Take 2-3 spoon of Multani Mitti.
- Add ½ tbsp Sandlewood Powder.
- Add ½ tbsp Turmeric Powder.
- Add Rose Water.
Apply this face pack on your face or you can apply it in your tanned body parts for 15 Minutes, wash it with warm water. Try this face pack 2 times in a week.
2.Besan Face Pack (Gram flour pack)
You all must have heard about this face pack from your grandmother. The ingredients that we are going to use are readily available on most kitchen shelves. So all you have to do is :-
- Take 2 tbsp of besan in a bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp of Milk cream.
- Add Sandlewood Powder.
- Add 1/2 Lemon juice.
- Add some Milk to make a paste.
- Add ½ tbsp of Rose water.
Apply this face pack for 15 Minutes and wash it off with cold water.
3.Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
You can have this smoothie any time in a day. All you have to do is :-
2 cups strawberries
1 fresh banana
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon honey, if needed to sweeten
Add all the ingredients to mixture and mix it we
4.Carrot and Beetroot Juice
All the skin care products that we used are for our outer skin but if you not taking care of your inner health they all are waste. Good inner health helps you glow 10times your skin than any face pack will ever do. So you all must take care of your inner health as much as you do for your outer skin.
- Wash carrots and beetroots nicely.
- Peel and cut carrots and beetroots.
- Take a blender and add carrots and beetroots.
- Add ½ cup water.
- Blend the Mixture well.
- Place a fine mesh sieve over a large bowl and pour prepared mixture over it.
- Press the mixture with spatula or spoon to get Maximum juice out of it.
- Juice is ready, Drink it immediately to get maximum nutrients.
Have this juice with your everyday morning breakfast and see the result.
5.Aloe vera Gel
As we are talking about skin care, how can we forget to mention aloe vera gel. Aloe vera is extensively used in beauty products and for good reason. Aloe vera gel can be used in the winter as well as in the summer and by people of all skin types.
There are many aloe vera uses, and even you can use aloe vera gel directly to your skin. Apply a thin layer of a gel and wash it off after 10-15 Minutes.
You can also make a scrub with aloe vera gel
- Take a small amount of gel and brown sugar in your palm.
- Spread a Mixture evenly over your whole face, avoiding the delicate skin directly around your eyes.
- Massage gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse off with cool water and pat your skin dry.
Use this scrub at least 2 times a week.
6.Tomato and cucumber face pack
This pack is my favorite. This face pack will give you brighter and radiant skin.
- Take 1 peeled cucumber and half peeled tomato.
- Blend cucumber and tomato well.
- Apply this paste on your face and neck and massage gently
- Leave for 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
7.Green Leafy Vegetables
Green Leafy Vegetables adds years to our life. If you wish to achieve flawless skin, start adding leafy vegetables to your Lunch & Dinner dish. Green leafy vegetables help you stay fit and fine. You should at least eat 1 leafy vegetable every day.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!